NXTBUS API Scraping
- Greyed, Italic = Past events (generally means it has departed, though non-live info and idling buses can affect this)
- Early = negative time difference
- On Time = within 90 seconds
- Sluggish = within 4 minutes
- Late = later than 4 minutes
- [LF] = Low Floor Bus
- [BR] = Bike Rack
- [PDF] = PDF timetable available (does not appear to be active)
- Time: If your browser does not render the fields as date and time pickers, enter the ISO8601 format of Date (YYYY-MM-DD) and Time (HH:MM) respectively.
- Dates are converted to ISO8601 @ UTC, so add +10/+11 hours for AEST/AEDT.
- Only works in IE9+ and other modern browsers.
- It appears that some runs appear twice - one for the scheduled and one for real-time.
- Runs do appear and disappear as well - not sure what the real reason would be, but that seems to prove that timetabled times are not included at present.
- Future events appear to be available for events up to an hour or so ahead of time.
- Historic events appear to be stored for up to 10 minutes. You can check if you've missed a bus with this.
- Server will only return the first 20 results of the query and no more.
[YQL Open Table XML definition]